Our Holiday Club
Based at Morgans School our holiday club operates from 9-6 pm daily during most of the school holidays and
inset days, subject to demand. A breakfast club is available from 7.30-9 am (additional
charges apply and includes a healthy breakfast).We invite any local children regardless of school to come and join us at our fun and active holiday club. Our holiday clubs run during most of the school holidays (and inset days – subject to demand).Before booking your place please read our Terms and Conditions – holiday club .
February Half term 2019
Now available to book online Click here to book.
Coming soon our Feb half term programme.. Click here to see our activity programme.
Booking online – information to help:
Use the link above and from the schedule on the left side click on the day you wish to attend make a ticket selection for the number of tickets per child per day i.e. 2 children require 2 tickets for that day. Please note we offer four ticket typesA day ticket from 9 am to 6 pm A day ticket plus breakfast from 7.30 am to 6 pmA week ticket from 9 am to 6 pmA week ticket plus breakfast from 7.30 am to 6 pmPlease note we offer discount codes for pupils of Morgans and Abel Smith Schools please use the discount code “Pupils”. Please note that the discount code needs to be added to your selection basket at the start of your ticket selection so this will deduct the amount fom your ticket costs. You will not be able to add it later in the transaction during the payment process. If you wish to pay by Childcare Vouchers or via our Tax Free Childcare Acccounts you will require a different codes. This code is available from our Bookings officer on 01920 885143 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. N.B please don’t pay for your transaction with a debit or credit card. Please not that the online system will only let you pay by one payment method and so if you wish to pay half with a card payment and half with childcare vouchers you will need to make two bookings. *****Any discount codes need to be selected immediately after the ticket selection and before the bookings/payment part of the transaction.******The registration form is now embedded in the online bookings process and although this may take time to complete initially the information is remembered and can be used when completing subsequent bookings.Your booking has been successful and place confirmed when you are issued with a booking reference number. An email confirmation will also be sent detailing your bookings information. In addition if you sign up to the Dells bookings page you will be able to view your current, past and future bookings information which may be helpfulPlease note that in line with The Dells policy we are happy to accept cancellations (less any booking fees) up to a month in advance of the holiday club. If you have a query about the online bookings process please contact The Dells Business Manager on 07769 655802 or by email email@example.com or alternatively via our Booking’s Officer, Sara Atkins on 01920 885143 email: firstname.lastname@example.org .More holiday club information…………
- Please note our holiday club is very popular and so please ensure you book early to avoid disappointment and take advantage of competitive prices. We have a bookings window which is open in advance of the holiday scheme and usually closes a week before term ends. After this time any bookings would be subject to our ad hoc price and are subject to availability. Please contact the Coordinator at the club on 07958 521201 to book your place after the online bookings window has closed.
- If you require your child to attend our Breakfast club during the holiday please ensure you book the correct ticket type. We can not admit children who have not booked Breakfast club before 9 am, due to staff ratios.
- Children are required to bring a packed lunch and drink and we provide snacks during the day and a high tea at around 4.30 pm. Where a breakfast place has been booked this will include cereals and toast.
- Our holiday play scheme includes optional outings and onsite activities normally one or two per week (from July 2017) – these activities will be included in the ticket price. Typical activities include both onsite visits ie face painters and bouncy castles to off site visits such as ten pin bowling, swimming, trips to farm/zoo,
- Due to insurance and safeguarding policies children are not permitted to bring IT equipment from home to the Holiday Club.
- Please note that we do not operate a holiday club between Xmas and New Year and also we may close during the last 2 weeks of August.