How to Book
To book during term time, please follow these three simple steps. For holiday club bookings, please visit our holiday club page.
Step 1 – Read our Terms and Conditions and complete a booking form
Please use the relevant booking form to make a new booking. Print a copy of the document. Fill it in and sign it (one for each child):
Step 2 – Complete a registration form and Dell Parent and Child agreement
Print a copy of the document (link below), fill it in and sign it (one for each child):
A completed registration form and Dell Parent Child agreement needs to be completed for each child. In the event of non completion the entire booking will be returned.
Step 3 – Return the completed booking and registration forms, together with payment details.
Please send your completed registration form and booking form, to the relevant Booking Officer, whose details are on the form. Our bookings officer will contact you and confirm your booking.
More information about bookings
- Those wishing to pay using childcare vouchers or online banking please contact the Booking’s Officer, Sara Atkins on 01920 885143 or via email: email@example.com .
- Please use the attached standing order mandate to arrange payment via your bank on receipt of invoice. Invoices are generated in September on the basis of the services you are using and cover a one year period. Please note that fees are collected via standing order and due to the summer holidays the Dell will collect payments monthly over 10 months.
- For new bookings the Dell will require a deposit of 10% (equal to one months fees) which will need to be paid in advance together with your first months fees to secure your child’s place.
- Where your child has an existing booking this will be carried forward into the next academic year (subject to any relevant fee increases).
- If you require different session times or days then these must be booked in advance by submitting a new booking form. Due to demand we cannot always meet everyone’s request. Where this is not possible your booking will be held on a waiting list. Please note to ensure fairness the Dell operates a strict admissions policy.
- Bookings will not be accepted without a registration form as we require the emergency contact details and child’s GP surgery details in case of an emergency.